Thursday, April 26, 2012

Treasure Hunt Thursday #54 & Highlights

Good morning y'all! Thanx for coming to THT #54! I hope that your week is going well and that ya have some wonderful treasures to share. Before we get to that though here are the highlights from last weeks party!

Kelly over at Eclectically Vintage transformed her foyer from 80s throwback to modern day wow!

Gail over at Gail's Decorative Touch made some fabulous grain sack aprons which are just divine!!

My heart went pitter pat when Samantha over at Be Simply Organized gave us an outside tour of her gorgeous French Country inspired home! Its a must see for sure.

As always thank you to all who partied last week! I am so truly honored to have such talent partying at my place! If you were featured please feel free to grab the "I've Been Featured" button!:) I have the newly updated button with html code on my sidebar! 

 What would be a HUGE help and encourage more comments not just from me but others as well would be for everybody to take off their required verification codes for leaving a comment. This seems to take just a few seconds of time but when you have to do it on 30 or more blogs it takes up a TON of time. Last week most everybody had turned off their Word Verification which made it so much easier for me to stop by everybody's links! Thank you!

READ THE RULES PLEASE!:)
Now on to this weeks party! 
As with all parties there are the normal rules. You must link back to From My Front Porch To Yours in your THT POST. Just common courtesy. If ya don't link back ya don't get to party. Only link up to your Treasure Hunt Thursday post and NOT your blog homepage. Please No advertising and PLEASE NO MORE than 3 links from the SAME party goer. Also NO MORE linking up to your own link parties. I am seeing more and more link ups of just people promoting their own linky parties. I know it takes time to go back and make a separate post to join the party but it is just the polite thing to do. If you find your post deleted it is not because I am a meany, I just have to make sure the rules are being followed. You can save some of your posts for the following weeks party!Please only link up new posts and not posts that you linked up the week before.Also be sure to visit at least the link before you and after you to just say Hi! It makes partying all the more fun! If you are new around here I would love it if ya become a follower!:)


22 comments:

  1. Pamela, I enjoyed each of these features! Thanks so much for hosting! Glad to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela,
    Wow - thanks so much for the fab feature!

    I'm in great company - Samantha's house is amazing!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting Pamela!
    Blessings, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the party Pamela!! Hope you are having a fabulous week!

    Love those features...

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning!
    Just linked up and off to Birmingham for a "sister" day!
    Love Gail's aprons.
    Thanks friend!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for having me to your party, today. I'm off to check out your features. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Happy to be partying with you! Great features.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for having a fun party! Have a great weekend.


    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  9. pamela! - you are THE sweetest! thank you so much for featuring our outdoor home tour. you made me smile big today - and all day!

    now i'm off to check out what everyone else is doing - i love your link party...so many wonderful links!

    thank you!!!
    samantha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You selected some great highlights! Thanks for the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a surprise! Thanks Pamela for the feature and for hosting. Enjoy your day, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  12. First time visit here. Wonderful choices from last week's posts.

    Thank you for hosting your linky party - I joined for first time too!

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your parties and look forward to the features every Thursday.
    Thanks for hosting.
    Meegan@what meegan makes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for hosting. I look forward to Thursday so I can join in.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the lovely party. May I just copy and paste what you said in your comments about word verification and linking up etiquette? One would think linking up your own party at another party would be akin to attending a party, and telling all the invited guests you are only there to invite them all to your party, which is happening down the street. RUDE! As far as linkers who link up more than three.....I see liken these guests to people who attend parties, eat all the food, drink all the available beverages, and leave their dishes everywhere. They offer nothing in return, no thank you's, no offers to help clean up, etc. Everything always comes back a party of some sort with me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. HI Pam! Great news on those huge grains sacks ;) Thanks for hosting. Super features too... Kelly, the apron and that HOUSE. wow. Take care ~ Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting! ... lovely features :)
    Greetings from Australia♥
    ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved these features...they are certainly great ones...Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great features! I am off to visit a few of them. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey girl! I think my son's room makeover counts as a "Treasure Hunt" kind of post, right? :-) Thanks so much for hosting us!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  21. so many treasures!!!! Great features.

    ReplyDelete

I love when ya stop by so leave me a comment if ya have some time! I always try and respond but sadly enough sometimes I am unable to return the love due to noreply blogger status.